Sunday 10 March 2013

Opal Nails

Hey guys, sorry I have been away for a bit but I am actually getting ready to have surgery on March 22nd and have had all kinds of appointments, and working so I haven't had much time to blog, although after I have my surgery I will have all kinds of time to blog and do my nails as I will be off work for a couple of months =)
Anyways onto this look, I love the subtle and fairly neutral look of these polishes but you still have that glitter and glow I love!!!! I also think this would make a very lovely wedding mani <3
I used Julep's Melissa which is a really beautiful opal and changes color in the light, it does give off a bit of a green depending on the lighting and I covered it with Revlon's MoonCandy which was sent to me by Revlon amongst others to review it is a really beautiful clear base with irredescent Purplish and blueish glow, these two polishes go lovely together and compliment each other so nicely.
Let me know what you think, I love to hear from you all, And have a GREAT day.

Cheryl =)

No comments:

Post a Comment