Friday 1 February 2013

Nail Friday

Hey everyone, I have decided to make this blog totally dedicated to my obsession with everything nails =) I am far from perfect and in no means a professional at doing nails, I just love doing it and could talk all day long about nail polish!!
My first entry will be my mani I did today using all Julep's polishes, the polishes I used were Lily as a base then I used Chelsea and Barbara as an accent nail. I really love the girly pink sparkle and find myself gazing at my nails, when the sunlight hits them the sparkle is incredible.
Have you used any of these colors? What do you think? I'd love to hear from you, please leave some comments below or maybe some suggestions and requests =)
Thanks for stopping by
Cheryl <3


7 comments:

  1. Barbara is so pretty!! very cute manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! It is really pretty and I am a sucker for glitter =)

      Delete
  2. Wow, just beautiful! I'm not familiar with these colours, but now I want them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I got them in the year end sale and I just love them =)

      Delete
  3. I gotta get on the Julep train! I always see the pretty pics people post, and I am green with envy!
    Your nails are so pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I have been with Julep for quite some time now and I love it!!! I don't even want to say how many bottles of Julep I have LOL

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete